- COVID-19 UPDATE
- Create a Facebook or Instagram Fundraiser
- Help Heartman Stock the House at the Donor Dash!
- Photo Gallery
- Taylor Swift: Eras Tour Sweepstakes
- You Could Win this Awesome 2008 Shelby GT500KR!
- About Sean Dukes
- Founder’s Circle 2022
- Video Series
- Welcome Home Club 2022
- 2023 Sponsorship Opportunities for Virtual Transplant Education Series
- Gift of Life Howie’s House: A New Name, and a Lasting Mission
- GIVING TUESDAY 2022
- Grateful Guest Alumni Fund
- Celebrating 10 YEARS of Caring for Transplant Families
- President’s Reception
- About Rick Hasz Jr.
- Online Tribute Wall Message Form
- 10th Anniversary Kick-Off Reception
- Journey to Hope Campaign
- 40 Hours for Family Meals
- Gift of Life Howie’s House Day of Giving
- Thank you for attending today’s webinar!
- 10th Anniversary Sponsorships
- Gift of Life Howie’s House President’s Reception
- RSVP: 2022 President’s Reception Breakfast
- RSVP: 2023 President’s Appreciation Breakfast
- Programs for Transplant Professionals
- Favorite Guest Moments
- Error Test Page
- Learn More
- Well Being
- All Star Sign Up
- Upcoming Education Sessions for Transplant
- Upcoming Support Groups for Transplant
- Email Sign-up
- Highmark “Virtual” Walk for a Health Community
- Share Your Favorite Moment at Gift of Life Howie’s House!
- Share Your Favorite Home Cook Heroes Moment!
- Favorite Home Cook Heroes Moments
- Founders’ Circle
- Home Cook Heroes Volunteer Sign-up Form
- In-Kind Contribution
- 40 Hours for the Howie’s House
- Sign up for our Newsletter!
- Take a Moment to Write a Note
- The Big 10 from 2021
- Faces of Howie’s House
- Caregiver Support
- Resources for Caregivers
- Video Series
- FAQs and Contact
- Regional Transplant Family Support Grant Program
- Online Caregiver Support Groups and Networks
- Howie’s House Story
- Caregiver Stories
- In-Person Support Groups
- The Diagnosis
- The Wait
- Financial Resources
- Transplant Surgery
- Well-being for Transplant Caregivers
- Keeping your Relationship with the Patient Healthy
- Finding Support Networks
- Avoiding Holiday and Wintertime Stress for Caregivers
- Journaling for Emotional Health
- Relationships – “Until Transplant Do Us Part”
- Preventive Care for Transplant Caregivers
- Emotional Health for Transplant Caregivers
- Top 10 Transplant Caregiver Tips
- Five Tips for Navigating the Hospital Cafeteria After Transplant
- Physical Well-being
- Emotional Well-being
- Exercise and Nutrition Tips for Caregivers
- About Caregiver Lifeline Program
- Transplant Hospital Map
- Regional Organ Transplant Centers
- Post Surgery
- Facebook Support Group
- Other Ways to Give
- Family Circle 2022
- Sponsor-A-Room at Gift of Life Howie’s House
- Kick-off this season of giving by signing up for the ’80in8′ fundraiser!
- Dress Down Day
- Donate to Gift of Life Howie’s House
- Pledge Your Birthday Today!
- 19th Annual Kidney Open Golf Outing
- Best Birthday Yet Program
- Ways to Support the Howie’s House during COVID-19
- Donor-Advised Fund (DAF)
- Thank you!
- Family Circle
- Founders’ Circle and Naming Opportunities
- Support the Adopt-A-Family Program
- Fundraising Events
- Organize A Fundraiser
- Start an Online Campaign
- Welcome Home Club for Monthly Giving
- Other Ways To Support
- Wedding and Special Occasion Favors
- Annual No Shower Happy Hour Fundraiser
- Legacy Garden Paver Program
- Corporate Partnerships
- The Legacy Society for Planned Giving
- The Legacy Society for Planned Giving Inquiry Form
- 10th Anniversary Sponsorship Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Directions and Map
- Site Map
- Privacy Statement
- State Fundraising Notices Gift of Life Howie’s House Pennsylvania
News & Events
Great Shelby Sweepstakes
You’ve got a chance to win a rare 2008 540 hp Shelby GT500KR – a true collector’s car!
19th Annual Kidney Open Golf Outing
Join Gift of Life Howie’s House supporters as they tee off! Hosted by Howard Nathan and Dan Sinnot
A Caregiver’s Journey: Michele Keefe
Transplant caregiver Michele shares her experience of caring for her husband.
My Transplant Journey – Jason Vaughn
Read past guest, liver and transplant recipient, and military veteran, Jason Vaughn's story.
Nicole’s Journey – Celebrating 2 Years!
Past guest Nicole Kohr is about to reach a major milestone.
Hand Prints of Hope
NASRCAR's Joey Gase visited the Howie's House to help raise awareness of organ and tissue donation.
Sign up to receive email updates featuring transplant stories of hope and ways you can get involved with the Howie's House.
"*" indicates required fields