To ensure the health of our community, we are working closely with our local transplant hospitals and government mandates to determine protocols and guidelines for safely accepting families into Gift of Life Howie’s House.
Please familiarize yourself with the following guidelines before making your room request:
- All guests are required to wear face masks in all common areas of Gift of Life Howie’s House, and social distancing is required.
- Guests cannot have visitors during their stay, except for medical professionals coordinated by their transplant team.
- All guests are required to adhere to our Infectious Disease Guidelines.
- Our shuttle service is operating between Gift of Life Howie’s House and transplant hospitals on a set schedule with limited spots available. COVID-19 safety precautions are being implemented.
- Currently up to 3 individuals per patient group are permitted to stay at Gift of Life Howie’s House at one time
Please call the front desk at 267-546-9800 for additional information and changes to services.