Facebook Support Group
An online, private Facebook group is facilitated by the social workers of the Caregiver Lifeline Program.
If you are unable to attend a support group in person or would prefer to talk to someone online, this group could be for you.
Members of this group are able to:
- Connect with other transplant caregivers
- Listen to stories and share your own
- Talk in a safe, confidential space about topics related to transplant and caregiving
- Visit the group’s Facebook page.
- Click the “Join Group” button.
- Check your private messages/Facebook inbox for a note from the Social Worker with instructions on how to proceed.
* You must be a caregiver to a solid-organ transplant patient (the patient can be pre or post transplant)